Need childcare, relocation services or caregiver support? Your worklife concierge helps with the good, the challenging and everything in between.
- Find childcare, summer camps and school-age programs
- Public, private and specialty school information from kindergarten through college
- Resources for adoption, pregnancy, and disabled and aging loved ones
- Referrals for house cleaning, lawn maintenance, pet care, and home and auto repair
Worklife Services FAQ
If I can’t find help online, how do I speak with a counselor?
Call to explain your situation to an experienced representative who will identify possible solutions and locate providers. A referral packet is sent to you with providers who meet your needs and their availability, with educational materials to assist you with your decision. The representative will follow up to answer any additional questions and provide more referrals if needed.
What types of assistance can Worklife Services provide?
- Locating an in-home childcare provider
- Finding care for a child or adult with a debilitating disease
- Finding an after-school program or summer camp for a child in elementary school
- Emergency preparedness and natural disaster recovery
- Resources for saving money on everyday items
- Self-improvement, from boosting self-esteem to improving time management
- Mental and behavioral health assistance including stress and depression resource centers
- Workplace issues that impact productivity and organizational goals
- Making transportation arrangements for a disabled relative
- Understanding what Medicare, Medicaid or private insurance covers for an elderly relative’s care and identifying programs that are available at little or no cost
- Understanding the costs of various living arrangements if an elder adult can no longer live independently at home