Feel better now! 24/7 access to a doctor is only a call or click away—anytime, anywhere with a $0 visit fee for general medical issues. With Teladoc, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription, if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S. licensed physician.
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- 10 minute average doctor response time
- Includes spouse and dependents — from children to seniors
- If you are caring for an aging parent or loved one, you can provide them access to $49 visits
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
- Registered dietitians help members develop personalized eating plans or manage health conditions like diabetes or high blood pressure
- $59 per consultation
- Upload images for a quick, convenient, and discreet treatment plan within 2 business days for skin conditions such as rash, acne, psoriasis, suspicious moles, and more
- $75 per consult, plus one follow-up question
Do I speak with real doctors?
Yes. You will speak with doctors who are U.S. board-certified internists, state-licensed family practitioners, and pediatricians licensed to practice medicine in the U.S. and living in the U.S. When you request a visit, Teladoc will connect you with a doctor licensed in your state.
What are some of the common conditions Teladoc treats?
Common conditions include sinus problems, respiratory infections, allergies, urinary tract infections, cold and flu symptoms and many other non-emergency illnesses.
Can Teladoc handle my emergency situations?
Teladoc is designed to handle non-emergent medical problems. You should not use it if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
Can I request a particular doctor?
No. Teladoc is designed to support your relationship with your existing doctor. It is not a means of establishing an exclusive relationship with a Teladoc doctor. Please know that all Teladoc doctors are highly qualified and go through rigorous training and credentialing.
Can I get a prescription?
Teladoc does not guarantee prescriptions. It is up to the doctor to recommend the best treatment. Teladoc doctors do not issue prescriptions for substances controlled by the DEA, non-therapeutic and/or certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. These include, but are not limited to, antidepressant drugs such as Cymbalta, Prozac and Zoloft. Based on treatment protocols, doctors may not prescribe an antibiotic for viral illnesses such as most colds, sore throats, coughs, sinus infections and the flu. Doctors may suggest alternative treatment options such as a prescription for symptom relief or over-the-counter medication. Also, non-therapeutic drugs such as Viagra and Cialis are not prescribed by Teladoc.
How are prescriptions sent to the pharmacy?
Teladoc does not dispense prescription drugs. If the doctor prescribes medication, it is submitted electronically or by phone to your pharmacy.
Is my electronic health record kept private?
Teladoc employs robust encryption methods to protect your personal information. You determine who can see the information in your record.
Can I call Teladoc outside of the United States?
No. Teladoc visits are unavailable outside of the United States.